23 June 2013

A pair of vintage leather pants| Unos pantalones de piel vintage




Hi everybody,

As some of you may already know, I am huge lover of vintage and second-hand clothes. Since I moved to Berlin I have had the fantastic opportunity to considerably increase "my modest collection" of vintages clothes and accesories as the german city is world-wide known for its amazing vintage and second-hand clothes. Last week at the market of Mauerpark I was lucky enough to find this amazing pair of leather pants in mint colour ... and I couldn't resist to them! 

Como quizá ya habréis notado, ¡me encanta la ropa vintage y de segunda mano! Y desde que me vine a Berlín cada vez me gusta más ya que la capital alemana es una de las mejores ciudades del mundo para invertir en ropa y accesorios vintage y de segunda mano. La semana pasada, paseando por el mercadillo de Mauerpark me encontré con estos maravillosos pantalones de piel en color menta, ¡que me cautivaron al momento! 







They are made from real leather and, as they are more than 20 years old, their touch is really soft. They also are high-waist pants which I really love in a pair of pants. So today I decided to wear them in our little trip to the castle of Schloss-Boitzenburg and some lakes around Berlin. I chosed a very comfy look: basic black t-shirt, white Converse, mirror sunglasses and my newest pair of pants. When it got colder, I just added a basic denim shirt to my outfit an it was still comfy but really original and chìc... 

Al estar hechos con una piel de buena calidad y tener más de 20 años su tacto es muy suave y nada rígido o incómodo. Además, también son de cintura alta que es el modelo de pantalón que más me gusta de todos. Así que hoy decidí ponérmelos para un viajecito que hemos hecho al castillo de Schloss-Boitzenburg y a los lagos de alrededor de Berlín. He elegido un look muy cómodo y urbano, en general: una camiseta negra básica, Converse blancas y gafas de sol de espejo. Para los momentos de más fresquito, he optado por una camisa vaquera todoterreno con lo que mi outfit seguía siendo cómodo pero a la vez muy original y chìc... 




What about the accesories? A decided on a maxi-necklace in neon colours and several brazelets, also in neon to bring some light into my outfit.... What do you think? ;)

Como accesorios me he decidido por un maxi-collar en tonos flúor y por un conjuntos de pulseritas, también en colores flúor y así darle algo de luz a mi look... ¿Qué me decís? ;)

PS: Thansk to my dearest friends Alejandro and Lorena: the best photographer and assistant I could have ever asked for! ;)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Your email address/Tu dirección de email:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post nuevo Post antiguo Home